UNREAL ENGINE 4 PROGRAMMER FOR MULTIPLATFORM GAME
We are looking for programmers to join our new game currently in production. This Dark Fantasy
multiplayer title will be released on PC, Consoles -current ones as well as Next Gen.
You will work closely with the whole team involved in the creative work : game designers, 2D and 3D
artists, animators,…, from the conception to the launch of the game, and further during its live ops
Your mission will be:
- Implement, fix and refine game features thanks to fast prototyping & iterative process.
- Produce a clear code, easy to maintain without any compromise on performance objective nor
- Carry varied technical subjects with the team, with enthusiasm and leadership.
- Work with designers and artists by providing them tools & technical support when needed.
- Participate to the quality of the game by giving constructive comments and creative contributions.
- Minimum 3 years of XP in 3D game development (PC and / or consoles).
- Good knowledge of the object oriented programming, experience with C++, familiar with debugging and with optimization process.
- Good knowledge of standards development environments and tools (Visual Studio, versioning, bug base, ….).
- Good knowledge of multithreading.
- Good knowledge of maths and algorithms applied to videogames and more particularly to gameplay (AI, physics, animations etc)
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team.
- Passion for videogames and capacity to improve players experience.
- Fluent French expected.
Extra skills that would be appreciated:
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with Mutiplayer games.
- Experience with technical constraints linked to Certification & Approval process on PS4 and Xbox One (TRC, approval, etc.).
- Experience in a field such as FX, animations etc.
- Experience with rendering pipeline.
- Experience with tuning tools on PC & consoles.
- Fluent English.