UI / UX DESIGNER
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX Designer to join our growing studio in Bordeaux.
You will join Century: Age of Ashes team and participate in the launch and live development of the project. Multiplayer and free to play game, Century will be launched cross-platform and will bring players into a world of Dark Fantasy and epic dragon fights: https://www.century-age-of-ashes.com/
You will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creative vision will help to create our new PC/CONSOLE IP.
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for designing, prototyping and creating the graphic elements of the videogame interface and the menu /shop. You will especially organize the architecture of the UI graphic elements and find solutions in order to foster easy access to the navigation menu and make the game user-friendly.
- Develop concepts and the design of the game menus/shop and user interfaces.
- Shape UI and menu according to game design needs and art direction.
- Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces.
- Keep control of assets production, respecting technical constraints and optimization guideline.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong graphic design skills (quick sketch, layouts and mockup).
- Strong knowledge of industry standard 2D graphic tools (e.g. and Adobe® Photoshop® ; Illustrator ; Adobe® Flash® ; After Effects etc.) ;
- Experience with real-time engines (UNREAL ENGINE 4)
- Ability to design and implement UI solutions to improve the ergonomic quality of the game.
- Previous experience in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of interfaces and in menu design.
- Good level in French and English
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in scripting (ActionScript, Python etc.)
- Experience on motion graphics.
- Previous experience in game development will be much appreciated
- Passionate about games
Additional information :
Permanent contract (CDI) and role based in Bordeaux (33)