You will join the following Playwing’s games :
* Instant War (4X RTS) on mobile, released on steam – https://www.instantwar.com/
* Century (online free-to-play dragon shooter) on mobile, released on PC, Xbox Series S/X and PlayStation 5 – https://www.century-age-of-ashes.com/fr/
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
The UI/UX Artists will be responsible for designing, prototyping and creating the graphic elements of the videogame interface and the menu /shop. In particular they will organize the architecture of the UI graphic elements and find solutions in order to foster easy access to the navigation menu and make games user-friendly.
* Develop concepts and the design of the game menus / shop and user interfaces ;
* Shape UI and menu according to game design needs and art direction ;
* Assure that game information is well conveyed through the various user interfaces ;
* Keep control of assets production, respecting technical constraints and optimization guideline.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills ;
* Strong graphic design skills (quick sketch, layouts and mockup) ;
* Strong knowledge of industry standard 2D graphic tools (e.g. and Adobe® Photoshop® ; Illustrator ; Adobe® Flash® ; After Effects etc.) ;
* Experience with real-time engines (C++ UNREAL ENGINE 4)
* Ability to design and implement UI solutions to improve the ergonomic quality of the game ;
* Previous experience in graphic design (or the equivalent) specialized in the creation of interfaces and in menu design ;
* Proficiency in scripting ( ActionScript, Python etc.)
* Experience on motion graphics.
* Previous experience in (mobile) game development will be much appreciated
* Passionate about games
This is a full-time role at our office in Bordeaux, France.