UE 4 PROGRAMMER
We are looking for Programmers to join our growing studio in Bordeaux.
You will join Century: Age of Ashes team and participate in the launch and live development of the project. Multiplayer and free to play game, Century will be launched cross-platform and will bring players into a world of Dark Fantasy and epic dragon fights: https://www.century-age-of-ashes.com/
You will work closely with the whole team involved in the creative work: game designers, 2D and 3D artists, animators… from the conception to the launch of the game, and further during its live ops phase.
Your mission will be:
- Implement, fix and refine game features thanks to fast prototyping & iterative process.
- Produce a clear code, easy to maintain without any compromise on performance objective nor portability.
- Carry varied technical subjects with the team, with enthusiasm and leadership.
- Work with designers & artists by providing them tools & technical support when needed.
- Participate to the quality of the game by giving constructive comments & creative contributions.
- Minimum 3 years of XP in 3D game development (PC and / or consoles).
- Good knowledge of the object oriented programming, experience with C++, familiar with debugging and with optimization process.
- Good knowledge of standards development environments and tools (Visual Studio, versioning, bug base, ….).
- Good knowledge of multithreading.
- Good knowledge of math and algorithms applied to videogames and more particularly to gameplay (AI, physics, animations etc)
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team.
- Passion for videogames and capacity to improve players experience.
- Good level in French and English
Extra skills that would be appreciated:
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with Mutiplayer games.
- Experience with technical constraints linked to Certification & Approval process on PS4 and Xbox One (TRC, approval, etc.).
- Experience in a field such as FX, animations etc.
- Experience with rendering pipeline.
- Experience with tuning tools on PC & consoles.
- Fluent English.
Additional information :
Permanent contract (CDI) and role based in Bordeaux (33)