UE 4 PROGRAMMER FOR NEXT GEN – MULTIPLATFORM GAME
We are looking for programmers to join our new game currently in production. This Dark Fantasy multiplayer title will be released on PC, Consoles -current ones as well as Next Gen.
You will work closely with the whole team involved in the creative work: game designers, 2D and 3D artists, animators… from the conception to the launch of the game, and further during its live ops phase.
Your mission will be:
- Implement, fix and refine game features thanks to fast prototyping & iterative process.
- Produce a clear code, easy to maintain without any compromise on performance objective nor portability.
- Carry varied technical subjects with the team, with enthusiasm and leadership.
- Work with designers & artists by providing them tools & technical support when needed.
- Participate to the quality of the game by giving constructive comments & creative contributions.
- Minimum 3 years of XP in 3D game development (PC and / or consoles).
- Good knowledge of the object oriented programming, experience with C++, familiar with debugging and with optimization process.
- Good knowledge of standards development environments and tools (Visual Studio, versioning, bug base, ….).
- Good knowledge of multithreading.
- Good knowledge of math and algorithms applied to videogames and more particularly to gameplay (AI, physics, animations etc)
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team.
- Passion for videogames and capacity to improve players experience.
- Fluent French expected.
Extra skills that would be appreciated:
- Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- Experience with Mutiplayer games.
- Experience with technical constraints linked to Certification & Approval process on PS4 and Xbox One (TRC, approval, etc.).
- Experience in a field such as FX, animations etc.
- Experience with rendering pipeline.
- Experience with tuning tools on PC & consoles.
- Fluent English.
Playwing is an independent game developer and publisher founded in 2017 with the goal to create long-lasting relationships with players for each game we make. Our teams are dedicated to develop passionately innovative, fun and engaging experiences for all platforms.
Based in Bordeaux, France, the team of this game is led by veteran game developers with more than 20 years of experience in the gaming industry, having worked on titles such as Nightmare Creatures, Life is Strange, Vampyr, Prince of Persia, and others.