Who are we?
Playwing, owned by the founders of Ubisoft, is an independent Game Developer and Publisher with a lot of passion for games. One of our team’s main goals is to improve the gaming experience for players.
For that reason we publish, distribute, and develop games for several countries worldwide. We are continuously innovating and seeking for the best UX.
Playwing has operational offices in Rennes (France), Madrid (Spain), Bucharest (Romania), Kharkiv (Ukraine), Montreal (Canada), Bordeaux (France) and a sales office in San Diego (USA).
Are you interested in?
We are seeking a Technical Artist to join us working on a new IP! If you have strong tech art abilities this may be your opportunity to work on the next big franchise (Multiplayer PC– Dark Fantasy Universe).
You will be responsible of:
- Build and maintain automated and efficient pipelines.
- Work with engineering and art teams to develop new technologies.
- Collaborate with content creators to maximize available technology.
- Establish memory and performance budgets.
- Oversee and implement optimization of levels, manage memory and frame rate.
If so, let’s talk!
You must have:
- Minimum of 3 years game development experience and 1 AAA shipped title.
- Experience with modeling, texturing, and shading for games.
- Demonstrated skills in programming/scripting.
- Strong understanding of real time rendering.
- Ability to quickly learn a content pipeline and toolset.
- Must be an effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative environment team.
- Ability to anticipate, prioritizes, and organizes work to meet objectives.
- Passion and enthusiasm for video games.
- Good oral and written communication in English.
- Good oral and written communication in French is a plus.