TALENT ACQUISITION AND HR GENERALIST
In the context of the release of our new PC & consoles IP, we are looking for a Talent Acquisition & HR Generalist to join our studio in Bordeaux, France.
You will accompany the studio leads to recruit talents, and support the career management of the team. You will as well be in close relation with production, legal and financial departments based in Paris.
- Lead Talent Acquisitions:
– Definition of the recruitment policy
– Participate with the hierarchy and the management of the company in the definition of a coherent recruitment policy according to the strategic axes of development
– Define the best recruitment strategy, identifying the best channels depending on the profiles -social networks, cooptation, job ads…
– Deploy the recruitment plan: write job descriptions, publish job openings, identify the best applicants through resumes review
– Act as first hiring filter and coordinate the entire selection process with the leads, help them identify the best candidates to ensure the new hires fit the team culture
– Develop Employer Branding, defining new strategies to improve our external visibility to attract talents -relations with schools, universities etc
– Monitor and optimize the recruitment policy
– Find and proactively develop talent pools through announcements, direct approach to candidates.
– Interface with operational managers regarding recruitment activities by advising and supporting them in their decision-making and in the anticipation and management of their resources
– Monitor new recruitment techniques
- Support our managers in day to day management :
– Work with team leads on salary policy and career evolution to motivate co-workers
– Contribute to evaluate co-workers and prepare the annual performances
– Analyze needs for training
– Manage Onboarding / offboarding tasks
– Perform regular reporting of its activity to management (implementation of dashboards and indicators).
– Manage administrative tasks for the Studio
– Office development
– Internal communication
– Keep abreast of all legislative developments, structural (legal provisions of employment contracts, obligations for the company, etc.) and cyclical (levels of remuneration on the job market, scarcity or abundance of profiles, etc.)
Previous experience in similar HR / Talent experience
You are used to work in fast growing structures where you can develop your skills and grow
You are proactive and you seek for continuous improvement of processes
You are autonomous, and agile
You have knowledge of the industry
You are rigorous, organized and you have excellent communication skills
You are reactive, and you have the sense of initiative
Fluent in English and French
|Job Category||Talent Acquisition|