As a Middle / Senior Live Operations Specialist, you will oversee and coordinate the live operations of a 4X strategy game with the development team. Your objective is to optimize engagement, retention and monetization by analysing your live operations and making the right iterations to them.
* Work closely with the game manager and the team to define events, features, content delivery and promotions strategies.
* Build and manage a detailed and comprehensive plan of in-game events and promotions.
* Coordinate and set up the various in-game communication tools (assets creation, push notifications, etc).
* Work closely with the data analyst and product manager to monitor the performance of events and report on their impact on in-game KPIs / Work with the technical team to build and improve the tools and capabilities.
* Work closely with the Community Team to analyze and monitor user feedback and determine trends and behaviour, as well as responses to be made.
* Incorporate best practices derived from analysis into new and existing game features and communicate key takeaways to management.
* Set up and manage A/B tests to improve in-game key metrics.
* Analyze competitors and perform benchmarking to suggest trendy events and new features
* Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in a related industry.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work collaboratively with many internal and external teams.
* Solid understanding of the video games market.
* Excellent analytical skills and proficient with Excel.
* Proficiency with SQL and Tableau a strong plus.
* Possibility of remote days
* Attractive evolution of the remuneration,
* Meal card of 10 euros / day,
* Public transport costs are covered at 50%,
* Friendly environment (Team Building) and challenging,
* Other advantages : Company mutual insurance / healthcare taken in charge at 50%, RTT, NDF…
City : Bordeaux (France)
Availability : ASAP