About this Company…
Playwing is owned by the founders of Ubisoft. As a mobile game publisher, they aim at releasing the games that players always wanted to have for a truly qualitative and engaging experience. Each project will thus be carefully selected&developed so to bring among the best gaming propositions to the market. But a great product comes along a great marketing power to help growing each game as a true brand and make each community of players truly engaged within their game.
About the Role…
In this position you will be responsible for building up and engage with the players community for each of Playwing’s games. You will work hand in hand with the game development team and its top management and together you will grow an engaging brand story through all aspects of the marketing spectrum.
- Plan, create and execute all aspects of the marketing strategy to build brand awareness
- Develop the marketing calendar with the game team and creating marketing content for brand outreach
- Concepting, creating and managing all brand campaigns and activities from collaborations to social media, analysing results, and implementing changes to develop strong ROI
- Management of digital channels and have an understanding of search, affiliates, display ads, social ads and email
- Create a strong online and offline community for each relevant game
- Manage and reviewing the marketing budget
- Achieve both quantitative and qualitative objectives on key KPIs per social media channel
- 4/5+ years’ experience within digital marketing
- Have a good knowledge of the digital world and experience managing all online marketing channels
- Experienced in building a brand community, both on and offline
- Solid copywriting/editorial ability – writing, editing, tone of voice is a must
- You will have the confidence and ability to come up with your own ideas to drive outreach, this will not be a role where you will have constant supervision – your creativity will make the difference for the players!
- Knowledge of general digital marketing practices and crafting a powerful digital customer agenda