What you will do :
* Build the character visual quality benchmark and workflow efficiency
* Create realistic 3D models and textures including characters, creatures and weapons in accordance with the artistic direction, production deadlines and technical specifications
* Sculpt/model UV & texture and integrate both high & low polygon meshes in a PBR pipeline
* Verify the quality of objects in the game, and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction
* Work with Technical Artists to maintain and improve Character Art pipeline
* Provide placeholder models for early game integration
* Establish character related production workflow documents for both internal and external group’s needs
* Mentor and train other junior 3D artists
* 3+ years proven experience working on AAA or AA titles as a character artist(Ok with the outsource experience)
* Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (shaders, PBR, normal, displacement etc.)
* Ability to both work independently and on a team
* Self-sufficient and resourceful, you can work under high technical constraints.
* You have an inquisitive nature and a strong interest in the video games industry.
* Good understanding of human anatomy.
* Relevant software proficiencies : Zbrush, 3ds max, Substance Painter, Photoshop
* Strong portfolio showing 3D art skills and demonstrating a high level of artistic creativity.
* Possibility of remote days
* Attractive evolution of the remuneration
* Meal card of 10 euros / day
* Public transport costs are covered at 50%
* Challenging & friendly environment (Team Building)
* Other advantages : Company Mutual Insurance / healthcare taken in charge at 50%, RTT, NDF…
City : Bordeaux (France)
Availability : ASAP