Playwing is looking for a Product Manager to shape up the global marketing strategy of our new IP, Century: Age of Ashes, and to manage relationships with influencers and media.
As an organized Product Manager, you are full of ideas and able to translate your thoughts into communication tactics and to produce marketing deliverables.
Your love for video games has brought you here, and your ambition and motivation to work in a growing studio are strong assets.
- Defining the overall communication plan for the game in collaboration with the marketing team
- Creating and managing the budget for the communication plan
- Defining key messages and their translation into marketing assets
- Leading the creation of communication assets (screenshots, trailers, walkthrough, high-res images etc.)
- Defining the brief and following up on the execution, internally with our artists and our development team or externally with agencies
- Establish both short and long term PR strategies including company vision and value proposition by performing market and customer insights analysis
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including targeted online/offline media
- Upgrade official influencer support programs in order to increase community content creations and find/recruit new talented influencers
- Analyze overall performance of influencer campaigns both qualitatively and quantitatively, and improve next campaigns based on the analysis
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
The person in this position should have an analytical mind, the ability to take initiative and excellent communication skills. You must have an entrepreneurial spirit, be attentive to detail and have a strong intellectual curiosity.
- You ideally have 2 years of experience of related experience
- Passion for video games and its industry
- Ability to keep many plates spinning, interact with multiple stakeholders, and think fast
- Creative mindset, out-of-the-box thinking
- Fluent in French and English