Playwing is looking for an exceptional and talented PHP Software Engineer to join our outstanding E-commerce team.
Our E-commerce products are related to the development of various marketplaces. The products are high-load systems with 5 million active subscribers/users. On our long-term products we have: mentoring, code-review, product testing, daily meetings, customized CI / CD (Jenkins), adhere to the code-style.
Stack of our projects: PHP 7+, Symfony 4+, AWS (RDS, EC2, Load Balancer, Code Commit), RabbitMQ, Docker, Elasticsearch, Redis, MySQL, Jenkins (CI/CD), Kibana.
- At least 1,5+ years of professional experience with the PHP 7-8 versions;
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles;
- Good knowledge in databases, and SQL queries, DB optimization (MySQL);
- Experience with API integrations;
- Ability to deal with routine tasks;
- Ability to manage source code using GIT;
- Intermediate English level or higher (Reading and writing of technical documentation).
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Symfony/Laravel framework is a strong plus;
- Experience with Docker, CI / CD setup (Jenkins);
- Basic knowledge with Amazon Web Services;
- Eager to learn new technologies and grow as a software engineer.
- Participating in the server-side development and operation of a global mobile-commerce platform that will allow millions of users to have access to content;
- Responsible for the full engineering life cycle of our ecommerce store project including technical design, task estimation, implementation, debugging and technical documentation preparation;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by QA team;
- Database design and development;
- Constantly improve the application architecture, performance, and security;
- Work with other challenging large-scale systems for game services and mobile advertising.
- Daily meetings, Planning / Estimation session, Code review, Blue-Green deployment
- Code Style PSR-12
🥼🙌 Massage services;
⏰ Free morning schedule;
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
📈 Internal education and training;
🏄 Compensation for sports activities;
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave, and day-off (40 days per year);
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl.