GRAPHIC DESIGNER – MARKETING ARTIST
As a marketing artist, you will be responsible for creating high quality visuals and shaping up the visual identity of our marketing assets. You will work with the development team to translate the art style of our games into a wide range of assets in multiple formats such as graphics, social media assets, user acquisition materials. As a complete artist, you are comfortable with manipulating already- created assets or creating polished compositions. You will report directly to the Marketing Manager of the studio.
- You participate in the brand visual identity definition and make sure it is respected in all the marketing assets. You produce game style guides and keep them updated.
- You produce all required assets for the marketing campaigns, from store page visuals to social media assets and advertising.
- You work with the marketing team to develop and adapt attractive and impactful marketing assets.
- You work with the artistic team in order to make sure marketing assets are consistent with the games.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- AA/BFA/BA in an art related discipline preferred.
- A previous experience in the video game industry.
- Mastery of 2D artist soft – Photoshop, Illustrator, but also knowledge of 3D artist soft like 3DSmax/blender and Marmoset for rendering steps.
- Motion Design and video editing knowledge is a plus.
- You have the ability to create eye-catching, engaging, visual designs for game-related marketing campaigns.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
You like to work in team, communicate with your colleagues and share constructive feedback.
You are a passionate gamer and follow the trends in the video games industry. You have a strong pop-culture affinity.
Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritise a varied workload, be responsive to deadlines in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects at the same time.
Creative mindset, out-of-the-box thinking.
Comfortable working with different stakeholders (production team, management…)
Permanent contract (CDI) and role based in Bordeaux (33)