Playwing is an independent games studio, developing and publishing titles for PC, consoles and mobile.
The position will be part of a new mobile game development team, set in a heroic fantasy world.
As Lead Game Designer, and in relation with the team and the product stakeholders your role will be to elaborate the key selling features and the overall design architecture of the game.
- Create a fun, engaging and outstanding player experience.
- Contribute to game features/systems design that compel and re-engage players
- Collaborate to make sure all new game features fit within the established economy model, maximize short & long-term player engagement and provide monetization opportunities
- Recommend rewards and monetization game features to create an economic system to fulfill player needs
- Balance customer experience Vs revenue opportunity for in-game currency and virtual goods
- Proven experience /MMO/GAAS/F2P games
- Experience in running a game as a service with a strong understanding of how to use data and analysis in order to adjust game balancing and mechanics with a view to improve games performances
- Strong ability to design, champion and balance players progression and game economy models
- Skillful at complex Excel spreadsheets and how to setup game balancing & economy models
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of F2P mobile market, staying up to date on industry trends, key competitors and best practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to meet changing priorities on multiple simultaneous projects
- You are motivated and proactive,
- You are passionate about video games,
- You are familiar with fantasy universes / bestiaries and creatures,
- Good organization and time management skills,
- A mobile experience,
- An understanding of and appreciation for milestones, schedules, deadlines, and efficient game development processes.
- Possibility of remote days
- Attractive evolution of the remuneration,
- Meal card of 10€/day,
- Public transport costs are covered at 50%,
- Friendly environment (Team Building) and challenging,
- Other advantages: Company mutual insurance/ healthcare taken in charge at 50%, RTT, NDF…
City: Bordeaux (France)
|Job Category||Game Design|