We are looking for a passionate Game Producer to join the development of
“Century: Age of Ashes” on PC, mobile and consoles (Next Gen and Old Gen), on Unreal Engine 4.
The person in charge will help supervise aspects of game production and will help coordinate the project team.
- Help organize and manage the production of the team.
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in coordination with the directors of the project and the core team.
- Define the roadmap of the features to the team, ensure the quality of the deliveries as well as the respect of deadlines.
- Define processes and workflows to optimize the development and facilitate interaction between colleagues.
- Communicate with production managers on progress, and smooth the follow up to reach the goals, anticipating the risks, gathering feedbacks, providing direction to the team.
- Take part of the management of the team to grow the overall experience and ensure the cohesion on the project.
- Experience 3-5 years in project management in the game industry.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, as well in English.
- You are flexible, proactive and you like to work as a team.
- Proficient experience in the game development pipeline.
- Experience analyzing KPIs, trends, and internal resources to identify new product solutions.
- A passion for games and other elements of gaming culture.
🥼🙌 Massage services;
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
🏄 Compensation for sports activities;
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl;
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave, and day-off (40 days per year);
⏰ Free morning schedule;
🏠 Ability to work from home;
📈 Internal education and training;
🏋️ Own small gym;
🎮 Living room with Xbox and TV;
🏢 Modern office in the city center;
🚿Shower room and 🅿️ bicycle parking;
🍪 Fruits, milk, cookies, and sweets throughout the day.