We are looking for C++ Game Developers to join the development of “Century: Age of Ashes” on PC and consoles (Next Gen and Old Gen), on Unreal Engine 4.
You will work closely with the whole team involved in the creative work (game designers, 2D and 3D artists, animators) from the conception to the launch of the game, and further during its live support phase.
📌Your mission will be:
• Implement, fix, and refine game features thanks to fast prototyping & iterative process;
• Produce a clear code, easy to maintain without any compromise on performance objective nor portability;
• Carry varied technical subjects with the team, with enthusiasm and leadership;
• Work with designers & artists by providing them tools & technical support when needed;
• Participate in the quality of the game by giving constructive comments & creative contributions.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in 3D game development (PC and/or consoles);
• Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, experience with C++, familiar with debugging, and with the optimization process;
• Good knowledge of standards development environments and tools (Visual Studio, VCS, Bug trackers);
• Good knowledge of multithreading;
• Good knowledge of maths and algorithms applied to video games and more particularly to gameplay (AI, physics, animations, etc);
• Good communication skills and the ability to work as a team;
• Passion for video games and capacity to improve the player’s experience;
• Intermediate (mostly written) English and higher.
📌Extra skills that would be appreciated:
• Good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4;
• Experience with Multiplayer games;
• Experience with technical constraints linked to the Certification & Approval process on PS4 and Xbox One (TRC, approval, etc.);
• Experience in a field such as FX, animations, etc;
• Experience with rendering pipeline;
• Experience with tuning tools on PC & consoles.
🥼🙌 Massage services;
🚀 Individual development plan;
💵 Payment for external training;
🏄 Compensation for sports activities;
🇺🇸 Free English classes and Speaking club from beginner to advanced lvl;
📆 Paid vacation, sick leave, and day-off (40 days per year);
⏰ Free morning schedule;
🏠 Ability to work from home;
📈 Internal education and training;
🏋️ Own small gym;
🎮 Living room with Xbox and TV;
🏢 Modern office in the city center;
🚿Shower room and 🅿️ bicycle parking;
🍪 Fruits, milk, cookies, and sweets throughout the day.