Reporting to the CEO, the producer will be responsible for the efficient management of our Development Team.
As a Producer, you will oversee the advancement of the work and the attainment of production objectives as well as ensuring high levels of motivation and commitment from team members.
– Lead both the production and multidisciplinary teams while demonstrating leadership, enthusiasm, and sense of commitment even in critical situations. Increase the team’s morale and provide a work environment that fosters high productivity while anticipating problematic situations and addressing them immediately,
– Facilitate the creation of assets and/or features both internally and with external partners to meet development milestones and goals,
– Help defining the ambition and direction of the game,
– Create new and adapt existing processes to track, analyze, assess and improve management practices to enhance the capabilities and performance of the team,
– Define the milestones and provide clear expectations, scope, and timeline to the team and stakeholders,
– Ensure that each deliverable follows the desired direction,
– Be accountable for meeting the project’s budget, quality and timing.
– Solid experience (5+ years) in team and project management as Producer on a 4X video game,
– Strong leadership skill,
– Solution oriented and ability to work effectively under pressure,
– Sense of responsibility to keep up to date with everything that’s happening on the game,
– Excellent knowledge of project management methods and tools.
- Possibility of remote days,
- Meal card of 10€/day,
- Public transport costs are covered at 50%,
- Friendly environment (Team Building) and challenging,
- Other advantages: Company mutual insurance/ healthcare taken in charge at 50%, RTT, NDF…
City: Bordeaux (France)