We are looking for a Data Engineer to join the Data Team to work alongside our Data Analyst and Data Scientist
You will join Century: Age of Ashes team and participate in the launch and live development of the project. Multiplayer and free to play game, Century will be launched cross-platform and will bring players into a world of Dark Fantasy and epic dragon fights: https://www.century-age-of-ashes.com/
You mission will be:
- Supervise the Data Platform. Design and management of databases.
- Develop and maintain the data pipeline . Ensure the security, scalability and quality of the data.
- Manage data extraction from the game to the data storage (data lake).
- Build and develop an environment for Data Scientist and Data Analyst.
- Participate with Data Scientists to optimize their algorithms.
Your profile :
- At least 3 years experience with moving, storing and processing data
- Experience working with cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS) and their data-oriented components (Google BigQuery, Google PubSub, GKE, Airflow etc)
- Experience with optimizing data transport, storage and processing costs
- Experience with map-reduce systems (eg: Spark)
- Knowledge of DBMS (SQL, NoSQL). Experience with optimizing data structures in BigQuery preferred.
- Mastering of programming languages (Python, C++)
- Experience with data streaming
- You are organized, autonomous and good communicator
- Passion about gaming and its industry
- Fluent in english
Extra skills that would be appreciated :
- Experience in Free-to-play games
- Experience or knowledge in video games engines (Unreal engine 4)
- Sensitivity in machine learning, deep learning (TensorFlow, OpenCV, Dlib, NLTK, Spacy, gensim, Scikit-Learn etc)
- Sensitivity in Data Visualization (Tableau)