Playwing is looking for a Community Manager to create an online community, to lead this community and provide meaningful support.
You will report and work hand in hand with our Marketing Manager.
You will also have strong communication with the development team to create and execute community management strategies.
Position based in Bordeaux, France.
- Create a community through our social media platforms.
- Implement the right tone-of-voice and message types across all community channels.
- Help develop community assets such as game videos, podcasts, developer interviews, and animated gifs.
- Scout forums and be instrumental in the understanding of the community to then generate realistic and meaningful recommendations for the development team
- Set KPIs and ensure execution and delivery of these engagement programs on time and on budget.
- Build long-term relationships with the online communities.
Knowledge & Experience
- Fluency in English and French and strong creative writing skills.
- Strong interest in PC – Console games. Dark fantasy interest, a big plus.
- Previous experience working with a game community.
- Active participation in online gaming communities.
- Knowledge of the latest social media and online trends.
- Knowledge in using the analytic tools of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Knowledge of Desktop Publishing tools (Photoshop, etc)
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written skills)
- Experience with photo/video/podcasting editing
- Team player with a professional attitude.
- Proactive, initiative-taker with can do attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Creative mindset, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Comfortable working with different stakeholders (production team, management…)