Playwing is an independent games studio, developing and publishing titles for PC, consoles and mobile.
The position will be part of a new mobile game development team, set in a heroic fantasy world.
Model characters, dragons, and other fantastic creatures in a medieval / dark fantasy universe (3D High & Low Poly models, shaders, textures) in compliance with the artistic direction (concept art, graphic references), technical and production deadlines.
– You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in modeling and texturing of realistic or stylized characters,
– Mastery of the creation of realistic textures and materials, including normal map and PBR techniques,
– Proficiency with 3DS Max, Zbrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, and Designer (or equivalent software),
– Understanding of the full production flow: from modeling, to rigging and skinning,
– You have a good knowledge of the technical constraints to be considered for modeling and integrating assets in a real time engine,
– You are motivated and proactive,
– You are passionate about video games,
– You are familiar with fantasy universes / bestiaries and creatures,
– Good organization and time management skills,
– A mobile experience,
– An understanding of and appreciation for milestones, schedules, deadlines, and efficient game development processes.
- Possibility of remote days,
- Meal card of 10€/day,
- Public transport costs are covered at 50%,
- Friendly environment (Team Building) and challenging,
- Other advantages: Company mutual insurance/ healthcare taken in charge at 50%, RTT, NDF…