Playwing is an independent games studio founded in 2017, developing and publishing titles for PC, consoles and mobile. Based in Bordeaux, our team gathers talents from various backgrounds and industry veterans with more than 20 years of experience – having worked on games like Nightmare Creatures, Life is Strange, Vampyr, RuneScape and more. Our latest game, Century: Age of Ashes, is an online free-to-play dragon shooter. It was released in December 2021 on PC and Xbox Series S/X and will come to PlayStation 5 in 2022. Join us on this exciting journey and spread your wings!
Reporting into a data scientist, working closely with creative and production teams you’ll discover the different aspects of the Data Analyst role – and will acquire a first experience in a growing industry
As Data Analyst, this opportunity of apprenticeship will cover the following areas :
- Work with the various teams and stakeholders to understand their needs and define with them the KPIs to be analysed
- Create and maintain dashboards on Tableau to provide accessible information for decision-making
- Update daily/weekly/monthly reports in Excel.
- Process data and provide quality checks in order to assess data correctness.
- Collaborate and communicate with different teams to discuss data-driven findings, understand anomalies, and advice on solutions.
Your profile :
- Following a Master student course in data analysis
- Mastering of SQL
- Knowledge of data visualisation software (Tableau)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (formula and functions, pivot tables, graphic, charts, etc.)
- Knowledge of programming languages (Python)
- Knowledge of mobile gaming & general gaming market
- You are organized, autonomous and good communicator
- Passion about gaming and its industry
- Good level of English (reading/writing)
Extra skills that would be appreciated:
- Experience working with cloud Platforms (GCP, AWS) and their data-oriented components (Google BigQuery, Google PubSub, GKE, Airflow etc)
City: Bordeaux (France)