Instant War is a crossplay game that provides ways for players to secure their progress and play on multiple devices and platforms. The game is currently available on: Microsoft Store, App Store, Google Play, Samsung Store, Web browser. Set in modern times, the game will allow to take command of vast armies using cutting edge technology. The game allows for individual progress by developing a customized, as well as a shared experience through Alliance strategies and competing in events.
Reporting into a manager with years of experience in social media, and working closely with creative and production teams, you’ll discover the different aspects of the Community and Social Media Manager role – and will acquire a first experience in a growing industry.
As Community and Social Media Manager, this opportunity of apprenticeship will cover the following areas:
– Discover the various technical aspects of the job by getting involved in the day-to-day life of our social networks (Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok),
– Learn to master the methods of promoting content and driving marketing campaigns that align with our overall game and team strategy,
– Help strengthen the relationship between players and community champions,
– Take part in KPI/sentiment monitoring tasks and assimilate the principles of performance reporting for the purpose of improving a community and social strategy
Who we’re looking for:
– You’re following a Master student course in Marketing, Communication & Digital,
– You’re fluent in French and have a good level of English (reading/writing),
– You use social networks and streaming networks – within reason,
– Video games are part of your hobbies, including online multiplayer titles,
– You have impeccable writing and good soft skills,
– You have a creative mind with a pragmatic mindset,
– Knowledge of Office Suite.
City: Bordeaux (France)